Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ahhhhhhh shopping is BIG love.
big big big love.

after sch, walked to clementi mrt.
with yq, jwee, kookoo, bellebelle, suying nd shuling!
nd kookoo nd jwee were so mean to me!
KOOMAYLYNN, I DONT FRIEND YOU!
jweeeeweeeeee you pokie :D
then jessabelle was the best!
haha, then we took different sides of the mrt.
me, yq, jwee, shuling tgt.
then me nd shuling went mad over gossip again.
then cause jwee was being mean to me, we mean back to her!
ahaha! then we like hv one-third of the GC there.
LOL! loves.
shuling alighted at buonavista T.T
so fast lah!
then me jwee yq changed mrt.
me nd yq alighted at orchard, jwee went home.

went to fareast.
ahah, i bought shoes nd the princess jacket :D
wanted to buy chatterbox, but no more.
auntie said it would come on 15th. lala
ahhhhh shopping is biglove.
spent total of, ah, im not gna say =x
ahh, then walked arnd.
mummy called when i was going home.
nd she boobooed me!
gah, she suddenly dont let me go out.
suddenly call.
she dont used to call lahhhh.
nd she dont care de lo!
poof, =(

so i went home, called my aunt for rescue!
my aunt's so nice. ahaha.
thennnn yeah. im home blogging.
photos up later.
i got to bathe first.

so yesssss, pictures.
poof, i shall go bathe xD

} retail therapyyyy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!