Friday, August 07, 2009

Crazily tired these days!
Like i cannot even keep my eyes open,
during Chinese or even free time.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Had an awesome national day celebration tdy!
Like in PJ, which is getting better everyday!
& with J7 after school.


Photos up soon, uploading on facebook.
But yah, i'll post them here soon.
EDIT/ K facebook just upload-failed me, so when i get back from whereever im going k.

Will be overseas tmr till monday,
so dont miss meeeeeee.


Oh yes, something major cool.
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAD A CELEBRATION WITH MALAY & INDIAN PERFORMANCES!

Way too cool!
Esp the indian hip hop in pj tdy, lol!
Totally different experience,
& i was getting all high over it.
Hello, not my fault im stuck in my chinese world for the past 16years of my life k.


LOL PLUS S09's CRAZY!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
They tied chunli hair for me,
& i walked all the way into the hall with tht hair.
(They grabbed my arms & push me, violence!)
Zomg kill me right, lol!
But i gathered it was cute,
but nevertheless i totally shamed myself.
LOL! But it was fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket


Love the classsssss more & more:D
Photobucket

K, need sleep desperately.
byebyebyebyebye.



SAW JUDITH ANG AT WHEELOCK!
When J7 minus K ang went to eat Sakaeeee.
Photobucket