Monday, January 11, 2010

hahaha k first day of school!
They started off my first day with Maths & Chem.
Damn fun.
Zzzz, cant stand it!!

The entire hour or maths, Corrine & I only did one question.
It was some old guy teacher & he was sleep talking i think.
Then Chem was so much better!
Teacher's awesome!

K WHATEVER TO STUDIES.

It was awesomeeeee meeting my friends again:D
Gross meeting Mag again, LOL.
Btw we went out on the last day of the hols!
Pencilcase hunting.
Hello, anybody want get me the NUM one????
IM GETTING IT I DONT CARE.
Freaking 50bucks but worth it laaaa!!
More on the last shopping day another time.

Tdy's awesome cause..

1. When we did intros among the Kairos group, we were supposed to talk about two good things that happened in our lives. Mine was going into Nanhua & meeting my best friends ever there, & having the friends i have now(primary, secondary, jc, outside, whereever, all of you.).
2. I had recess with Corrine, Colin, Chrysan, Andy, Japesh, & WEIJIE!!! Hahaha he transferred to pj!
3. I went to look for Zhanlun, Leon & Kiansiang after school, & i got scammed by leon damnit. & NYR SUCCESSFUL, A WATERMELON EVERYDAY. But then the watermelon damn gross today:(
4. Met Amelia, Wanlin, Fiona, Debbie, Kelvin after school to talkkkkk, miss them so damn hell much :( Heard about their scary chem teacher, oh no they will keep studying for chem now. Go go go go go you can do it:D
5. Mag & Melody toooooo:D They studied, zzz. Muggers as friends, i did my maths.
6. I talk to Jwee on the phone.
7. Tmr will be meeting Jwee Jiemin & Kristel, right?
8. Im gna sleep.


BYE.