Sunday, February 07, 2010

PhotobucketKKKKK.
I shall post about the Learning journey to Sentosa!
Yes i know, learning journey's dubious.

Did a summary the previous time,
so i guess i'll be just throwing a whole chunk of photos in here!

Before that,
my 2nd to 5th feb was spent terrorising J1s...
NOT.

Hahaha i had so much fun with my MG!
But them not being in my class is so not fun!!:(Photobucket
Im in 10S11 & in Athens, with MONG & CHUNKIT.
Oh no, my year will be awfulllll:( KIDDING.
And amanda i think.
Rebekah, Jerwin & Angelina's in S06,
Yuxin's in S08.
Well, at least our classes are kinda close, in a way.
But all 6 of us are split up,
the girls im closer with in MG34.
Photobucket
Rebekah, Shaffiqah, Yuxin, Germaine & Joanna.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Meeting new people again on Monday.
Shucks, im getting the jittery feeling again!!!
I hate stepping out of my comfort zone!:(
(I'll whine the entire day.)
I'll just hope that it will be awesome,
like everytime i have to step out of my comfort zone.
Like how i did last year, & met S09, all my friends...
Like how i did this year, & met my lovely MG34.

But 10S11 sounds really weird to me.
& i've been in pretty classes 412, S09,
and a pretty mg group MG34.
I want to be in a another pretty class S11....
LOL CALL ME SUPERFICIAL W/E.
It makes me happy to see pretty people!
Doesnt it make you happy too??

Oh, and I hate that Corrine's not gna be in the same class as me.

Let me spam a few photos of my darling MG34 first,
before spamming you with Sentosa photos.

Random photos during breaks..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
For MG Outing we stayed in school instead,
& it was pretty much amazinggggg:D

We play captains ball with the other MGs.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketMG34, MG34, SCARED NOT.
A little cheer Shaf & I did while we were playing captains ball.
& WE WON!!!:D

After that, we went into MPR3 to camp for abitttt.
Camwhored & singgggg.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
& failed jumpshots...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then our lovely OGLs bought us Macs:D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Then we went back to camwhoringggg!
MG34 \m/

& 4th Feb - Orientation CIP!

Keith 'Green, let's move!!'
Charlene 'No, im just gna sit here!!'
PhotobucketKeith's face when i said that i dont want to move.
Photobucket& keith's face when i said 'Okayyyyyy keith.'

CAMWHORING(AGAIN, I KNOW) BEFORE CIP.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Then we lefttttttttt...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
& TO THE COLLECTION POINT W OUR STUFF.PhotobucketYAY ME, GOT A FAN!!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

& somewhere in between our collection..
we played around & took photos again!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketKangkiat ftw!
TEAM KANGKIAT!
'I sincerely like him now! Not just cause he's buying us icepops!' -Rebekah
HAHAHA

& we played at the playgrounddddddd!:D
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The truck took FOREVER.
So we went to eat at the coffeeshopppp, :D
& took the time to interrogate people WAHAHAHA
PhotobucketPhotobucketTEAM HOWARD!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
MG34 IS DA BOMBZ.
YOU HAVE TO AGREE.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketTEAM DEMAS!!!
PhotobucketTEAM WEISIONG??? HAHAHA
PhotobucketTEAM JOSEPH!!!

KKKK.
ON SECOND THOUGHTS.

I think the spam of MG34 is tooo much.
There's like ALOT of photos in here.

SO SENTOSA ON ANOTHER DAY K.
(L)