Friday, February 12, 2010

PhotobucketOkay, Orientation!
Wasnt a bore, :D

Im trying to think of what i want to say!
I thought out word for word already while i was bathing,
but im having a mental block now!
I totally forgot.

8 Feb 2010.

PhotobucketMet the girls for break(L)
& first time meeting the class,
Orientation opening performance,
OG time,
JP with Mag to eat my fav oyster mee sua.
Frankly speaking, that's the most vivid thing i have in my mind for 8 Feb.

Oh oh oh,

& the house capts impromptu when Yienjun didnt appear,
i was laughing like crazy
when zhanlun said the
'We can understand why somebody is not here'
in the super jiao tone LOL
It was crazy funny!
Then once they went out of the glass doors,
it was like 'Where's yienjun?!' LOL
Photobucket

9 Feb 2010.

Station games,
awesome fun but we didnt do much i think.
Did we?
Im having this reaaaaally horrible mental thing now,
im like what what whattttttt.
LOL But no, im gna blog today!!
If not i'll be goneeeee till Wednesday!
Photobucket& Fiona took my class, so awesome! (oh wow like totally freak me out)

Okay im taking five.

Shall go pack for tmr first & come back z.

Oh damnit, shouldnt have take five!
Aunt's back & she wants the com.
& im lazy to go over to the other side of my house to get my own com, WHICH IS LAGGY TTMX.

Okay a few pictures to summarise.
8th Feb = Start of Orientation.
Photobucket

9th Feb = Orientation + Melody's 18th + Dinner with Melody, Wanlin, Leon, Kiansiang & Zhanlun.
Photobucket

10th Feb = Orientation + Overnight camp + Sneaking around w MG34 girls + Showering in school
PhotobucketPhotobucket

11th Feb = Last Day of Orientation + ALOT OF FUN + Horrible Fringe.
Photobucket
Photobucket

12th Feb = Valentines/Friendship Day + 09S09 + 10S11 + J7
PhotobucketPhotobucket
CHOPCHOPCHILLICHOP.

MORE WHEN I GET BACK.
AHHHHHH.

Photobucket
& off i go to Batam for CNY with all my relatives.
Not sure where to exactly,
but im staying in some resort to relax for CNY.
LOL It's like nuaing, but nuaing somewhere else hmm.

Photobucket
Bringing my pink floaty thing!
So happy:D
& the most awesome thing on earth,
SHALL TELL YOU WHEN IM BACK.
But i always never get around to posting about my trips.
So hmmmm maybe this time i will!