Sunday, May 09, 2010

As much as you nag,

PhotobucketPhotobucketGot this for grandmama, mummy & me:D
Nothing much actually, it's actually quite retarded right?
But i think its so sweeeeet!
Gna convert it to a keychain for grandmama.
Although she said 'Aiyo dai zhe ge hui bei ren jia xiao!',
but she was really happy about it:D

hehhhhh,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY:D

To grandmama, mummy, aunts(who arent mothers but you are one to me:D) & all the other mothers out there!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketThis might be the only day in the entire year kids say they know your nagging is good for them. I admit this might be the only day in the entire year i'll say that too. Heh, but i do know its for my own good! Just that along the way, due to this whole generation thing, i forget. & sometimes, when you nag mummy, i cant help but remember how you react when grandmama nags at you. So i'll be such an ass & do the same thing too! Its really funny though, how evident it is in our house. But through all this, i still can feel the warmth & love we all have for each other.

Thank you mummy for tolerating all my rubbish, how i refused to study, how i talk back, how i sneak out, how i've been such a ignorant daughter. I know it's hard on you, having your own business, giving up such a good stable job while having to provide for the family. Sometimes i dont understand why you will give up such a high paying job cause im such a materialistic bitch, but when you told me why, i'm glad. Not only cause of the reason, but cause you cared enough to share it with me. We dont use to talk like one on one, it was an awkward barrier. But now, i can go up to you, hug you, ask you to cheer up & you can share stuff with me.

It was really sweet when you told me 'Lucky you didnt go to the pub to work last night, there was a fight & the police + ambulance came.' I rather be there supporting you mummy. (Btw, this was the only fight since the pub opened k.) I know its tough for you having to hold down people fighting, & actually if i was there, it might distract you cause you might be worried for me. Im proud of you mummy, proud of you being able to stand such an obnoxious daughter, proud of you being such a good darter, proud of you going after your dreams, proud of you for everything. Mummy, please dont worry about calvin or i, although the former is really worrying. Im actually quite a sensible girl, that is i wont do stupid things. Uhm, the brother just needs some guidance(which he refuses to listen) & yeah, things will be fine:D


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketThis pictures do not reflect how youthful my grandmama is! She has the strength of an ox i tell you! Seriously, all the things she do, she's like superman:D Sometimes i hate myself for letting her work so hard. Telling her to accept another maid, she doesnt trust that much. It pains my heart to see her do so much, yet im that selfish to not help. I should really change this bad habit of mine. Grandmama is one person i will really give anything to let her go through my entire life journey with me. I really really cannot imagine what life would be without her. Everytime she says 'Gai ci mei you wo, ni kan ni zhe me ban!', it will really pierce my heart & i'll get angry at her. She likes to say that she will be gone really soon. My response would be 'touchwood!' & i'll tell her if she carries on saying that, i will not talk to her. I really really am afraid for that day. I dont know what i'll do. Just the mere thought is enough to make me cry. Bless my grandma, i will give anything. Even 2.4 runs.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Monster:D Aunt has been like a mum to me since i was born! She's been taking care of me like im her own. Giving me what i want, pampering me, scolding me(for my own good, i must remember!), letting me vent my anger:D Sometimes, i think she pampers me too much, im such a spoilt brat now heh. & everywhere she goes, i follow like a shadow, serious. I stick to her so much our relatives calls us the siamese twins. Ayi being overseas now, shows the classic example of Absence makes the heart fonder. I wanna hug her so bad, snuggle up to her before sleeping, make her pat me to sleep, disturb her from sleeping by talking nonstop, kick her, make her beat me, watch hk shows together, ahhhhhhhh:( I miss my ayi:( Although when she pmses, it's really crazy, but i love her all the same hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

So as much as you nag, i know you care & i love you, (L)