Tuesday, June 08, 2010

PHOTOS!

My 1st June....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketwas spent with a bunch of models!
LOLLLLLL retarded much.
It was quite funny to stand there & take photos!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketRobin Hood with Leslie, Kianhao & Christopher.
Not bad but i could do better with The Last Song...
AHEM.
HAHA kidding.
Teh bing (Y)

& my 6th June.
PhotobucketPhotobucketHAPPY BIRTHDAY ATIQAH!!:D

PhotobucketRushed to meet the rest after dinner w the family!
Awesome time spent, (Y)
Love the laughter & fun, anywhere w friends:D
& hah, took the last train back.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketAt BKKKK.

Then we went to Timezone!
Seriously my fav childhood place,
my dad brings my brother & i there to play all the time!:D
Heh, i raced atiqah on the motorbike,
ITS FREAKING FUN ALL OF YOU SHLD GO PLAY IT!!!!!!
Daytona, Parapara(videos of Chris flinging his arms arnd!!), StreetFighter(I banged on the keys so much that one of it fell offffff heh), :D
PhotobucketWhat is this game called ah? Hockey putput? IDK.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(Y)


K am gna watch my hk show alr!
Bad thing about aunt being back?
The hk shows!!!!
Im so happy now:D:D:D