Saturday, November 13, 2010

Do you remember, we were sitting there, by the water?

Photobucket
Suppppppp.

One week holiday cause we're Kairos much \m/
J1s having their OP & final PW stuff, but its over alr!
Yay!

& next monday's the day...
Like one year ago the day was here, lolzzz its like dejavu.
Minus the fact that i wont be gng to LT3!
But there will be people gng to LT3
& i hope that these people will be alright and take things in their stride.
I mean, it kind of isnt a good thing but make it a good thing alright!
Look on the bright side, nothing much can be done anyway.
It might even turn out better:D

& some of my friends wont be in pj anymore:(
Sucks to know that & im definitely not naming.
But its quite a pity, esp if its only cause of one or two subject.
I mean, there are people who did worse, like failing almost every subj.
+ my friends definitely did work hard & worry more abt their work.
Sheesh, been talking to it with three of my classmates, darlings really.
Unfair much but then again, the world is sickeningly unfair.
Just all the best to everybody & its really none of my business.
Awesome me shall just mind my own business, study hard & wish for everything to be peaceful.
LOLZ peaceful is my keyword for next year.
Please let me be at peace & just mug thx.
#justsaying

ANYWWWWWWWW.

This week was awesomeeeeeeee!
Pardon the awesome everywhere, just caught HIMYM, barney!!

Mondayyyy was one of our many special dayssss(Does this sound okay?)
But yuppppp, Leslie & I went to Cathay & Fort Canning Park!
Caught Legend of the Guardians!
Photobucket
It was pretty good!
Considering the fact that i thought it would be boring & like a weird documentary, it surprised me:D
It was a pleasant show & its really painful when the owls are in battle:(

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
LOL his face, machiam epic (Y)

Hmm spent like Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday at Marina Bay Sands.
Aunt got a room there from sunday to friday due to work.
Sooooo while she's at work, im enjoying life swimming at the infinity pool & eating by the poolside snapping awesome photos:D
Lol!
Sunday was with my aunts & brother, Wednesday was with Leslie, Corrine & Chris, Thursday was just me being the tour guide for my grandmama+her sisters+her kampung friends.
Seriously.

Photos for sundayyyyy!:D
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
haha the curtains are auto, nuff said. LOL
ok & the beds are so comfy, the toilet has a phone.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The lights at night are soooooo nice & yes, you wont fall cause there's a ledge thereeeee:D
Pretty placeeeee!

& for thursdayyyyyy, my little 'tour group'
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My grandmamaaa<3

Photos for wednesdayyyy \m/
It was pretty much lunch at Clementi's renovated hawker WHICH DOES NOT HAVE MY FAVOURITE CHICKEN CUTLET IN THE WORLD ANYMORE.
/////wrist a million times i miss it so much i will buy you your favourite hawker food & deliver it to your house for a week if you can find my delicious chicken cutlet.
Its called Tanglin Halt, according to my aunt.
WHY DIDNT I TAKE A PHOTO OF MY CUTLET.
LOL its true when people say you only realised how impt something is when you lose it. Chickencutlet, i miss you very very very much my saliva glands flood my mouth whenever i think of you:(
Is that even legit.

Then we waited an hour or so for Chris cause he went to attend a lecture there with his friend for reasons we cannot fathom. Kiddingz!
Oh well, we just camwhored while we waited. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Just look at Corrine's face while waiting.. HAHA

Then we took a longggggg bus ride(106 rocks!) to MBS.
& yayyyyyyyy:D photosssssssss much!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This picture's funny!
Besides the fact that my hair looks terrigiblesxz, it was an accident shot!
Like i slipped & fell so we were laughing, & we werent looking into the camera intentionally!
Corrine 'OMG both of you are looking into the camera!'

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
No, there's nothing on your screen!
Its like this thing on my neck i have no idea whut.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then we met up with Jessie & Dengyang at Laupasat for dinner!
& headed to Clarkequayyyyyy!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Such a long post!!

Just caught Gossipgirl also, cant wait for the next episode!!!
Its madness i dont understand why is Vanessa in it,
she so doesnt belong there you know.
Whatever, gossipgirl \m/ so does himym!