Friday, November 05, 2010

First Ever Deepavali!!

Helloooooooo:D:D

Celebrated Deepavali today at Preethi's grandma's house!
Awesomeeeee, first time i celebrated it!
With Rebekah, Joanna, Yuxin, Shermain & Shaff!
Turns out that it's their first time celebrating too!
& Preethi's mum & grandma is super awesomeeeee:D
They wrapped saris for Jo & I and lent punjabis to the rest!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I got a pink sari!!!

Photobucket
Preethi & bekah chose it!
'I saw pink & i knew that colour was for you man!' -Preethi
hahaha so sweeeet!
Showed this photo to my aunts & they said i look like a princess wahaha
Princess much!
(Sorry for my obsession with being a princess, its like a disease ugh.)

After we wore, it was like 'photos! photos!!' HA-HA
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then we had lunch, watched Miss USA(Yay Michigan won!! We kept rooting for her since the start, good taste!), did henna!
Now i have my name on my arm, suppp.
Photobucket
Went down for more photo-taking!!!
PhotobucketOne of my fav photos!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Then we did retarded faces! Really like the photos (Y)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We took individual shots too!
PhotobucketShaff!
PhotobucketRebekah!
PhotobucketMe me me me me!
PhotobucketPreethi!
PhotobucketYuxin!
PhotobucketJoanna!
PhotobucketShermaine!

Haha & bollywood style!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

& the swingggggggggggg + sparklers!! \m/
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Splendid day!!

It was interesting & like a whole new experience (Y)
Her mum kept 'showing' us to her friends & relatives!
Saying we are all so pretty & all hehhhh ikr! haha i kid!!

Photobucket
Thank Preethi honey for inviting us over!
So much fun!! & lets go swim soonz hahahaha \m/
Love the girls so muchhhhh:D
(btw look! I have the sorry i forgot what is that called thing on my forehead!)

hehhhhh byebye!!
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!!:D