Thursday, December 16, 2010

I whip my hair back & forth.

LOL that song's stuck in my head & i dont get why people are going 'Shut up already!' once they hear that song. I think its pretty awesome.

Okay, maybe it's me!
Photobucket
I dont usually do this k, we were just playing!!

Oh wellllll, im having lots of fun over at Tumblr!
definemadness.tumblr.com!
Just reblogging but i love blogging too & i shall blog more often!
Somehow!
But pretty mundane stuff sometimesssss im sorryz.

Anyway, tmr's gna be the start of my awesome xmas week!
Gng shopping with Mag tmr!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Getting xmas gifts & stuff like that too!
Long time since i've went out with her, im near to no life.
I miss her soooooo much!
+ J7 toooooo, have not seen them since K ang's 18th!!
Have i posted photos of that?
Oh yah, hereeeeee.

Photobucket
My fav prom photooooo:D
Amigos Para Siempre!


Hahaha yup, anyway, i think i'll be a very broke girl tmrzzz.
But its the xmas season!
People, spendddddddd....on gifts for me thanks!!
LOL im getting abit retarded as i type.
I SHALL STOP HERE.
KBYEGUYSSSSS.