Monday, December 27, 2010

Tis the season to be jolly~

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!! HAHA

Photobucket
Hello everybody!!

Had an awesome xmas??
I had!!!!!
Minus the fact that the mum made me go home before the first bus in the morning when its just 66mins later(The board showed 66mins srs! LOL).
I still had an awesome xmas eve > countdown > xmas with the boy!!
HAHA

Met him on the 24th after his driving lesson & we roamed arnd town!
Got us midnight movie 1.50am Gulliver's Travels tickets!
Yessss, then wanted to have Nando's but they ran out of chicken.
How is that even possibleeeee.
But yeah, had Ajisen instead + Gongcha!!!
(Gongcha > Koi imo!!)

Walked from Plaza Sing to Ion to meet his sistas + cousins!
Was pretty funny hahahaha
& it wasnt weird, to me at least!
Photobucket
HANDSOMEEEEEEE!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Million heartsssss hahahahaha
Photobucket
HANDSOME x2!!
Hahaha okay he looks like a small boy :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Pretty xmas lights & hippobuses cruising down town!
Photobucket
Look at the insane number of people!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
HAHA His da jie's hat!
Hmmmm we then countdown outside Ion.
It was funny cause there wasnt an actual countdown!
It was more of random groups counting down,
like a group starts counting down & cheering by themselves, one aft another.
LOL then they started the foam spraying!
Yay i hid behind the boy:D
Hmm then went with his sisters to look for his dadddd.

& we went to Macs to exchange our gifts!

helloooo, it was the only place open!
Photobucket
HANDSOME x3!!!!!!
Hahahahah im so sorry this whole post is like me spazzing over the bf!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Here's my gift!!!!!
So nice righttttt!
& to think the day before while we were shopping, i saw the exact same design but its a pouch & i took it + told him 'Omg this one damn cute!'
AHAHA he bought it before we saw the pouch & before i said that.
So imagine his shock ahhahaha he hid the shock well though!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Him opening his gift!
See his smile!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA:D
Photobucket
So we got each other the same thing!!
Cute right!!!! Wallets!!!!!!:D
I was excited to give him his wallet!!!
It has my picture insideeeeeeeeeee, the best!

& i was so surprised i got a wallet!
Expected a necklace or smth cause he was talking abt necklaces!
He said my Bonia wallet 'looks so old' when its less than a year old!
At first i didnt know the wallet so cute + chio & i 'scolded' him abit hehe!
BUT I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH LA.
I cant stop holding it & looking at it:D

Yay photos photos photossss:D
& i kept saying MERRY XMAS to random people!!
It was damn fun!
Like while crossing the road, i said it to the police!
They quite poor thing whut!
Xmas & they have to work + face all the unreasonable people:(
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Yay i love my boy so so so v v v v much:D
Sorry i just had to say ittttt!

Walked to Cine & the streets were like empty alr!
Went into the cinema & realised where everybody went. LOL
It felt like an afternoon show!
bb was psychoing himself that it was 3pm after the show,
so that he'll be able to stay awake LOL
Roamed arnd town taking photos,
sitting near the security guard so it was safer haha!
Just spending time with you, i like:D

Then the mum thing, so had to cab home!
Poor boy had to wait for the bus downstairs alone:(
My mum wasnt even awake la!
She just made me come back home cause 'i was partying too much'
ITS XMASSSSSSSSSSSS.

Well anywayyyy, yup!
My xmas eve + xmas was awesomeeeee!

Photobucket
Then on the xmas itself,

had Sakuraya with the family then had a party at Mum's!
Okay, I shall blog about the pub one day, like address & all!
HMMMMMMM.

Photobucket
Sakuraya was awesomeeeee:D
Had it at West Coast Plaza & there was the snowman building thing!
From ice actually!
But the kids were having fun!!:D
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Was pretty interesting!

Went home for abit to nua, since the party's at night!
& Leslie was at Clementi with V fam(his clique), so i went to look for him!
Photobucket
US IN RED WAHAHAHHA XMAS IS AWESOME.

Photos @ mum's partyyyyyy.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
LOL My brother was doing all sorts of weird things last night!
He took some sausage roll & started holding it like a cigar!
I freaked at first cause i thought it was real, omg.
He stood outside with the smokers pretending to smoke lolz.
& here he is with mummy's friend Jennifer!!
Entertainment manz.
BTW. Strongly against smoking. Dont kill yourself plz.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Was pretty good cause they just drew it like that!
Amazed cause apparently no such talents in our family!!
+ the kids abv so cute!!! Uncle Selva's kids!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
♥♥♥ My grandma & my mum :D

Yup, pretty much my xmas this year.
The best xmas yet because its our first xmas!!!
♥ Thanks bb for everything!!! I really enjoyed it!


Lalalala woke up like 5pm today, i win.
& i think im gna wait till 5+am cause the boy's gng to Msia with his family & i wanna say byebyeeeeeeeeee.
I know im retarded, he's only gng for two days(PHEW).
His family asked me to go as well but i cant!!
My mum hahahaha oh well, she has my best interests, even when she told me to work in the midst of my exams, she has my best interests!!!
Pretty convincing.
AHHHHHH okay i feel so bad being so sarcastic.
I love my mum, i really do!!
She's always there for my brother & I, working so hard just to let us lead a comfortable life.
If only she wont switch to selective listening everytime i talk..
LOL she does that all the time!
When i say the things she dont wanna hear, she'll switch off.
RAHHHHHHHHHH.

HOKAY, night guys!!