Sunday, January 09, 2011

Daddy.


Really good!!

If the frogs get boring, wait for the part after it, its really good!

Dad sent me this videooooo, among many other emails!
Emails that i'm too lazy to read, but will go look through sometimes.
Thought about my dad the other day & wanted to post about him.
But i guess im way too lazy for my own good!!:(
Edit/ Wanted to post one of the emails here! Really funny one but i cant seem to save the image:(

My father has been a really great dad, im sure all dads are!
As most of you might know, my parents are divorced.
I pretty much dont talk about this, but im definitely alright with it!
Since young so i grew up like that!
I stay with my mum+grandma+brother+two aunts+grandpa,
whereas my dad stays at Penang with his wife + his wife's daughter!
They visit time to time & sometimes, i do regret, i dont spend much time with them:(

I remember my dad bringing my brother & I to Timezone at Great World City all the time, seriously all the time!!
My brother & I will have like super crazy fun!!!!
But what we didnt know was that we were spending crazy lots too!!
Daddy will just let us play till we're done!
& you know KIDS in an ARCADE, done would feel like eternity.
Then we'll be soooo happy you know!
So superficial right!!!!!!:(
He gets us everything we want you know!
Like when i wanted rollerblades for my birthday & wii for another.
I have to admit i still cant blade & i dont blade much!
Terrible daughterrrr.

As i grow up, you know the whole kids growing up thing,
dont spend much time with parents, GUILTY.
& to think he loves me all the same really brings a smile to my face!
But all these is just talk right?
Like i can say all these but im actually gna still be the same?
Terrible.
I will try to be a better daughter & be more filial.
That's the least i can do!
From young, i can tell he dotes on me alot alot alot!

Actually what got me thinking about my dad was kinda cause of Leslie.
& also cause i saw on my dad's fb that he's coming back!
CNY WHAT, sure come back!!:D
& sidenote: But my mum's side gng batam againnnnn.
I realised he shld have known & all that through fb.
& he told me he reads my blog too.
Idk if he still does!
He was pretty angry(to me he was) when his wife's daughter had a boyf!
So im not sure how he'll talk to me about it & stuff like that.
HMMMMMM But i believe im pretty mature RIGHT.
Let's hope it wont get all weirddddddd & i hope he wont get angry.

&&&& on another note, school's starting!

Im quite happy yet dreading the incessant homework.
BUT I'LL DEAL!!!!
HAHAHA & my bursary(?) is cominggggggg, yess $$.

ALRIGHT BYEBYEEEEE.