Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Legen....wait for it....DARY \m/


Barney behind Ted in 2:30! HAHA

Wellll, school's gna start soon & im like a hermit staying at home now.
Finishing up whats left of my work & mind you, that's a thick stack.
Also, adult fare now!!!
Doesnt affect me much cause Mum pays for all my transport fees!
But still, doesnt feel good!!
When i heard the single beep for the first time, my eyes literally widen in shock.
Im not kidding!
I looked at Leslie & like 'OMG THE BEEP.'
It was quite funnyyyyy.
At least i'll have another year of student fare, lolsxzxzxz.

Hmmmm alright, goodbye for now!
I think i wont be here so frequently anymore, i'll try my best though!
But what's gna be interesting about the life of someone taking As???
Am i gng to come here & say 'As suck. I have pimples now. I feel so stressed. Just kill me.'
HAHAHA maybe i will.

Photobucket