Thursday, February 03, 2011

HAPPY CNY!!!!!!!

Photobucket
('Angbaos' from Haagen-dazs!)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRR!!!!


Best CNY performance evaaaaaa at PJ!!!

Lion dance was mad awesome,
so was the indian dance, modern dance + malay dance!
Was soooo hyped!
Thanks to S11 as well for making today wonderful!
Yusheng, murderer, Where's my TEN CENT COIN, chocolates & many more!
They were being so super cooperative also!!
We da bomb \m/

Reunion dinner at Dad's & it was pretty good!
Interacted more with them, but the absence of my brother was :(
My grandmama & my lil brother went to Kulai(?).
Not joining them anymore thoughhhhh, i miss my grandmama i wanna cry!
Tried calling her just now to say happy new year but to no avail.
Oh well, love herrrrrrr! SHALL TELEPATHY HER.

& why am i such a lucky girl :')
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket