Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why oh why.

Guess its sunday blues naooo.
Had a pretty good weekend with all the preparations & celebrations.
Hope the boy did enjoy everything(:

Feeling a little negative about everything in life now. Might be the upcoming 2.4km run i have to do for the next few weeks of my life, just thinking abt it is bringing me to tears. Hate being such a dramamama but im serious. SIGH. Might be the mad studying for the upcoming 7 months which will fly by like nobody's business. I thought i told myself to cherish this chance to study. I know my life is better than all the strong kids out there, & i shld know better to not complain. But life's really unpleasant at times & i hate it. Oh well, chin up & move on right? Complaining wont make a difference, im just tryna get things off my chest. Sigh sigh sigh sigh xinfinity. Suck it up girl.

& i was just thinking about how hard it is to please everybody. It doesnt even make sense. Why do we have to please others, do these people even matter?

Sorry if i sound random, just putting my thoughts down when im in a bad mood.
Alot of whys & i really feel like i dont care shit about anything. I hate having bad moods, i think it puts me in a bad light. Whatever it is, who cares, im entitled to bad moods right? I dont have to apologize.

I kinda think this is payback for being a ringleader. I hate being afraid or rather too sensitive sometimes about certain things. & i hate being upset. I hate hating too, ok this is neverending. Sorry for the rant guysss. & look, there i go again. Suck it guyssss. LOL