Saturday, June 11, 2011

KUAI DIAN HUI LAI:(&

Hello strawberries!
Okay, that isnt right, cause I dont like strawberries at all, but i luv y'all!
Cheesy shiz.
Not of a right mind nao cause i miss @meltheice.
HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BACK IN THE AFTERNOON BUT MEI YOU!!!
Photobucket

So im in a totally grouchy mood,
+ i cant start on my math cause it has never been my favourite...
BUT IM GNA KICK SOME MATH ASS LATER.
After this(:

& i got too attracted to the computer?
So different from last year, where i didnt touch this damn thing at all.
SIGH.
Oh well.

& while online, saw the tagboard & somebody tagged.
To me, it is kinda obviously tryna get to me cause why would you tell somebody something like that?
Not that it is a very big thing or what cause i couldnt give a shit.
But since my boy isnt back & im avoiding math,
i decided to post about it!
Also cause i have nothing much to blog about anymore.
So technically, im giving shit to it nao........#fail

ANYWAY,
obviously i mug & hello i do take pride in my studies k!
In fact i love it,
just that sometimes i have to do well/sacrifice playing time & stuff like that so i complain.
But i love studying cause it is fun what!

I know im totally singing a different tune from what i would say two years ago when im in my real J1.
But when i became a kairos, i really kinda felt this change.
Like i like to just sit down & study, for hours.
(But i really think now, it is getting harder. Need my motivation backkkkk!)
& now you'll see me in the library & stuff like that what, WHERE GOT CLOSET.
I remember talking about this a few times in the past so check my archives & dont call me a closet mugger cause im not.
IF NOT WHERE YOU THINK MY GRADES COME FROM.
DROP FROM SKY AH.

HAHAHAHA i tweeted & said i wanted to say that,
but definitely not cause im cocky but more of to -.- the person.
Such an ass right, who cares!
But srsly what! IT MAKES SENSE.
Okay wait, my grades arent exactly great, could be better. AIYA.
Im just damn paiseh like sekali my MYES gg much then.....
So i better get going & study now!!!

Ohhhhh & i realised whoever said that im closet is like uhhhh, dont know me at all? If they knew me, they will know that i stay back in school at the library almost everyday to study, Colin just popped up in my mind lol! & that they dont exactly follow my twitter/read my blog cause all im ever talking about is studies?
Suck on it la losers, dont know shit come talk shit!
LOLLLLLL im making things worse aint i?
K i think i talk too much sometimes but who the hell cares!

HMMMMM hopefully Leslie is coming back naoooo,
he said he'll be in SG like in the afternoon chickenpieeeeee.
BYEBYEEEEEEE XOXO