Tuesday, December 27, 2011

500 miles away.


Seriously!! Super lack of updates i apologise a million times!
Hits have also been spiralling down & im still not blogging.
MY LIFE HAS COME TO A STANDSTILL.
I mean, sure, i've been heading out every other day, doing things i couldnt do before 29th Nov.
But there's nothing else to it.
I feel like a wastrel(?).
Sidenote: Suddenly realised it hasnt even been a month aft As!!

Okay, shant complain! Im able to meet my friends and relatives, hang out with them and chill, talk about everything under the sun, i really shouldnt complain LOL
I'll have my fair share of studying AGAIN when i get my results and hopefully make it into a university.

FOR NOW, i have another near 8months to burn?
Or 6, im not even sure.
I should go get a job but seriouslyyyyyyy, nobody wants to hire me:(
Okay im not even looking. I SHALL GET A JOB.
Also, the whole adult fare is looming over my head like a big black cloud.
I guess its a phase everybody has to go through, aloha adult fare!
Two stops, from my house to Clementi Mrt Station will make me poorer by 74cents last i checked.
OH WELL.
Maybe then i'll be able to exercise by walking to the station instead.

&&& im sick now, fever flu cough all in one:(
So seeking solace in a lil Gossip Girl and a lil Running Man.

Visuals of my week!
22nd Dec: Made Cakepops with Charmaine! My aunt, picture of her below.
She taught me how to do it wahahha & Leslie's family luvs it^^
I think....

23rd Dec: K+2's Xmas celebration 
& Dengyang's supermegashitass belated birthday celebration!
At night we all camped at Leslie's wheeee^^
Inflatable bed supz.

Left to Right: Leslie, Me, Eugene, Charmaine, Cheryl, Alan.
24th-25th Dec: Met up with my relatives!
Initially it was just me, Ade, Charmaine & Cheryl for Dimsum in the afternoon!
The 3 of them are my aunts, 18, 24 and 22(?) respectively!
IM 19!!! (Just wanna stress cause it seems like everybody thinks im 14!!)
Being around the same age group, we were always together since young^^
So yup, had a mini celebration on xmas eve!

Then as usual, our impromptu plans!
We decided to countdown together and so we called all our boyfriends and had a merry countdown!
We played retarded card games till 4am, seriously!
We gave ourselves Indian nicknames(Chandrakanesh came in handy), korean nicknames, hokkien nicknames, animal nicknames, all sorts!
Love ittttttt^^
Also played 007,
& since b couldnt drink, they stuffed him with water everytime he lost!
+++ his bladder weak like nobody's business HAHA

 15th Dec: With J7 - Kristel - Mag.
Backtracking a little, we had Thai food and i luv padthai!!
Thanks to them, my first time savouring thai food, mad spicy!
But the padthai wasnt and i wanna eat it naoooo^^
Went to playnation aft which & omggggg, kinect damn fun.
We played the dancing game LOLZ

19th Dec: Out with Amelia + Debbie!
These two are such darlingssssss^^
They went to & fro, up & down just for me to take a perfect picture of my pink framed angel wings!
Trigger hapz!
The perfect one is a polaroid and i have not scanned that in yet!
Make do with the near perfect one above!
HEHE im damn happy, i've been trying to take that photo for ages!
BUT i always forget and ended up being sad when i rmb.
& the photos with us being the STAMP,
ahmelia's too short to reach so she had to make do w just the eyes hehe.
Love outings with them, we shop for hours & we eat every two hours.

Okay that's about all!
See, i just rot everyday & do stuff like that.
PLEASE FIND ME A JOB XOXOXO