Monday, January 09, 2012

Busybee.

Promise to update asap!!
To Do List:
1. New Year's Eve + hello 2012
2. K+2's Chalet 4-6th Jan
3. 7th Jan Wavehouse flea
Much too lazy to mess around with the photos & all so pardon me please people i luv y'all!

But 2012 has been great SO FAR, which isnt as i expected earlier. STILL, it hasnt even been one month into the new year.










8th Jan, today!!!!!!
My mumsie's birthday & she came home at 4am drunk and being super retarded! She kept shouting 'i love you' to me, and whatsapped me loveydovey stuff which i never heard before. I WAS HAPPY, like a lark, till she told me during the car ride to dinner that she remembers nothing. Sigh, such is my life. HAHA still,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMSIE!!
ALSOOOOOOOO, today marks my 16th monthsary with the boy! I know its not exactly very long but it feels as if we have been together for a million years!! Someone come save me from this RUT. HAHAHA kidding! I love this boy more and more each day i cant believe it myself^^ He has been much too sweet that i take him for granted all the time, frowns at self. But he loves me all the same and i couldnt ask for more. He makes me smile when im sad/grouchy/annoyed/every possible angsty mood there is and he never complains! Okay he does but he doesnt actually mind, LOL or does he? UGH.
Hahahaha anyway, Fiona wished us happy 16th & said the sweetest thing ever. She said we complement each other so well its amazing(: I think so too hehehe im such a sucker for loverydovey stuff i think im melting right now. Okay enough is enough, im bursting into little bubbles with smiley faces on them. Hehehe & i love the way we give each other hugs that suffocates the other, *squeezeeeeee