Sunday, February 26, 2012

So very special.



You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry.

This song's on replay & it's not getting old (:


Book out loh!
Again........
HAHA i feel like im stuck in a very sorry rut.
I'll start every week by waking up to a Monday morning feeling very groggy.
& it will zooooom by, with the help of my awesome colleagues!
(Side note: I really enjoy their company! Esp Rachel, we talk NONSTOP to keep ourselves awake & the happenings in the office, really amusing.)
Then Friday will be here in a jiffy,
meeting Leslie once he books out, & tada, sleepover.

This Friday saw me at Pasir Ris waiting for him.
& thank goodness for this colleague i knew on that same day, Hyder.
He is from the Jan batch, & we dont really talk to them.
But just that day, 4 of us from my Feb batch went to the east direction, with Hyder & this other girl Weiting from the Jan batch.
& he stays at Pasir Ris so we kinda took all the way tgt.
He is super amazingly nice!
He knew i was waiting for Leslie so he waited with me!
+ zero awkwardness, we just kept talking.
FOR ONE HOUR, it was 6.30pm till 7.30pm so the sky was like turning dark!
I felt so terribly bad!!
&&& he didnt mind at all.
I shall buy him bread/lunch^^

Hmmmmm,
here's the boy & I.
Amused at our new discovery, 'Powercam'.

Goodnight world, enjoy your remaining hours till Monday.