Sunday, September 23, 2012

Spread out.

Hi guyssssssss!!
Got this picture off Tumblr and it describes my day p.e.r.f.e.c.t.l.y.
Or rather, my weekend!!!!

Friday was spent at school(bleah) followed by Leslie's SCS Graduation Parade!
Look guys, presentingggggg
.
.
.
.
.
SGT LESLIE!!!!
Look at his (beyond jiao) face!
HAHA I really like this photooo ^^

His family came to get me after school and we were like 'speeding' to his parade!
His dad was so excited hahahah 
 

The parade started!!!!!
HAHA actually I didn't pay much attention to the procession etc.
I JUST KEPT LOOKING OUT FOR MY BOY!!
& there he is!! HAHA


Him w his family + second sister.
& him with me! (Look at his rank!!)
More shots are with his dad and i hope they upload it soon cause my photos with him are in there!
 
 Although this feeling isn't as strong as that during the BMT POP, I still feel really proud of my macho boy! & of course, army has been really good to him. I believe it's because we chose to look at it differently!!^^ Army really was dreadful at the start, but we somewhat decided to turn it into a positive experience and wanna go through it together! Him, physically and us, emotionally. (No way am i going to want to go through that physically heh) And up till now, it has been one awesome journey!! Till it doesn't really seem like much... LOL maybe army really has been too good to us. ANYWAY, he is doing an 8-5 army life now!!!!!! What are the super awesome odds right?! He can come out and find me whenever!!!! Heh, so +ve thinking is the way to go guys!!




 Haha, called & met mong too!!!
Hansumboi92 ah somebody hahahaha

After everything, we left to meet his childhood friends at Utown!
Back to school on a friday night...... haha!
Really blur photo hahaha



Yup, that was my Friday!!!!!
& I really wanna blog about my Saturday as well!
But it's now 2.13am & I have to meet Claire, Xiangliang, Mong, Chunkit & Wenhui at 11am!!!
Shall save it for tmr or something. 
For now, BEDTIME!!!
Nightttttt!