Sunday, June 24, 2007

AH MY MUMMY THINKS I HAVE A BOYF.
LOLLLLL
she's so funny.
she took my phone, check through it.
then she saw received calls.
nd eugene called at like 11+ pm.
then the conversation went like tht.
mummy: ahah, i know you hv a boyf!
me: no! lol i hv TEN.
mummy: i know you hv one, eugene. if not why will he call so late?
me: aiyoh, just friends only what. funny.
mummy: ah talk talk, dont sms or chitchat so much ah.

ahahah she thinks he's my boyf.
mummyyyyyy i still hv nine others!
LOL.
she's so mean, checking through my phone.
nd she knows my blog.
this is yuckydoodle.

ahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
i dont hv a boyf lahhhhhh.
i just like talking to guys.
ah, now i say this, sure hv alot guys want jio.
ahhhhhhh LOL
IM A LESBIAN.
okay, im going mad alrdy.
lala

campus tmr.
im going.
yuqian, twj, guanzhi, maylynn, jessabelle's going too.
jwee, jiemin, timothy not confirm.
nd i think twj's asking one more person.
either rodson or eugene. i dno. up to him.
ahhahhhh. so fun.

i shall go bathe.
I STINK.
nd thennnn this is like my dno how many post tdy.
im seriously mad nd addicted.
woooooooo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!