Friday, June 22, 2007

I LOVE CHRYSANNNNNNNNN
I LOVE JWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ahah, thankyou both for cheering me up.
this suck, but i'll get over it.
ahahahahha.

nd mr ng says,
GO TO ASKNLEARN TO CHECK MONDAY'S TIMETABLE

damn, sch's coming.
i hate school T.T
i dont want to see anybodyyyyyyy.
i want to zibi.
lol, i dont want to see booksssss.
i want my sleep.

oh yes, tag me!!
nd how's the pretty pictures of my face.
ahah!

nddddddd the campus superstar thing.
im going, jwee, yihua, maylynn nd jessabelle wants to go.
yeah, uncle terence might be getting more if tht's possible.
is tht how you spell terence?
ah, teri's father.
ahah, i love campus.
i love singingggggggg
i miss nhchoir!
i want to wear choir teeeeeeee

madass.
tag me loves!

} im gna kick your ass.
you've been so cold.
friends?
fag you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!