Thursday, March 04, 2010


Lameshits ftw.
Adeline & my brother climbing into the house through the window.
LOL

Photobucket
HAPPY CNY PEOPLE.

No, you did not go back in time.
It's just me & my slooooowwwww blogging.
Like almost 3weeks have passed! I know right!

+ rmb my start of year post,
the one i wanted to churn out, but i didnt?
Yup, its still in my drafts.
But i guess i wont be posting it anymore,
cause i somehow dont feel the way i did anymore.

Okay i shall FINALLY get started on my cny trip post.Photobucket
That's Adeline & I, plus my grandmama & her sisters.
One of which, is Ade's mum.
So Ade's my aunt.
& she's one year younger than me, lol!

PhotobucketPhotobucketAt the ferry terminal.

Arrival.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketWhipping out the camera every chance i got, taking everybody.
Cant stand myself!

SO GLAD ADE WENT.

PhotobucketAwesome camwhore partner!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketWent around taking so many photos! More on fb.

Then went to check out our atas place.
PhotobucketPhotobucketSo beautiful right!
There's 'pirate ship' behind we were dying to go to.

PhotobucketThen off we go to the villa we're staying in!

We had two villas though,
i shared mine with the younger generation,
which was AWESOME.
But such irony, the house of the older gen. is dirtier!
Like food everywhere on the table, not neat!
(In containers, but wont seeing it make you feel untidy?)
I like clean places.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Our chio kitchen.
K not very chio but decent.

PhotobucketBalconyyy.

& HOW CAN I NOT MENTION MY FAV!

THE SPIRAL STAIRCASE!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketK i know there are nicer spiral staircases,
but hey! having one is awesome alr!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Had buffet for the first night,
FOODDDDDDDDDD.

Which i really would like to have some now,
but im home alone!!:(
Okay there's no link with food & home alone, but ya.
Buffet with lion dance, performances, yadayada.
PhotobucketMy relatives went up to sing/drink beer/etc..
LOL it was damn funny!

Ade & I went to camwhore awhile after the food!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketWe took alot more, like crazy alot more, but im not gna spam all of that here. Fb!

PhotobucketPhotobucketAnother two random photos i want to chuck in cause im too lazy to post up more.

PhotobucketOh & the banana boat we took.
Fell into the water only twice k!!!
Not bad, considered they keep shaking us off, LOL

Then you compare my skin colour.
the start of my trip & here's the end of my trip.
PhotobucketI BECAME SOOOO MUCH BLACKER RIGHT.
Horrigible, i also dont know how.
& thats when the 'Charlene! Why are you so black!' starts in school, lololol funny.

OKAYYYYYY.
PHOTO SPAM ASIDE.


HERE'S THE REAL COOL THING IM TALKING ABOUT.

Like rmb me posting abt smth cool during my trip?
WAHAHAHA LOOK.

PhotobucketAM I COOL??
I GOT AN UNDERWATER PHOTO.
DO YOU? NO YOU DONT.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Okay im damn lame i know,
but im so glad i had the underwater cam!
So if you want to take photos somewhere wet,
you dont need to be afraid of if its gna get wet & die on you!

Photobucket
I CAN EVEN POSE UNDERWATER.

Lololo im like being amazed myself.
Are you amazed too????

Im gna throw all the other random photos innnnn.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketSMIZE.PhotobucketFAIL.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketSPASTIC YES I KNOW.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketHAHAHA

PhotobucketPhotobucketMAI BRO CAN POST TOO KZ.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketLook at how gross-ly white my feet is.
Reallyyyyyyy.
why am i even showing you this??

The next time you see me,
'omg she so black, her feet so white' sure pop up in your head one la!

OKAY I FADED LA.

I did! Like abit.
Im not that black now & the contrast between my feet & my leg is not as crazy as the picture above!
Dont believe next time i show you! LOL

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketK.
With underwater photos,
im officially the coolest friend you have.
I say so, i dont care if you think so or not.
Just let me be happy for this bit okay!
I really think its mega cool!! HAHAHA IT IS RIGHT.

Bye!!