Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Long awaited!

Photobucket
Hai, are you jealous of Ronald Macdonald? ^^v

Photobucket
Anyw, 101010 long awaited day out with the girls!
Joanna, Rebekah, Germaine, Yuxin & I!!
Damn awesome but i didnt get much!
Only a Topshop bracelet & a F21 necklaceeeeeee(Y)
Super chio really!
Edit/ damn, my bracelet kinda kaboom when i was out with leslie today:(
Germaine was the heyyyy big spenderrrr~

Hmmm we tried to get away from Mr hair curler,
we camwhored with both a funny statue & 6 random pillars at Scape,PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
ate Sukiyaki at Ion,
thought of ice cream buffet at Swensens,
went shoppingsxzxzxzxz xoxo,
decided to take neoprints while strongly opposing the 'friends forever' stigma that comes along("No!! Dont write friends forever or it wont be!!"),Photobucket

had Frolick,
savoured the brownie chocolate cake Rebekah baked for our birthday(our = Joanna, Yuxin & I)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
& feel so blessed to be surrounded by glutton friends who eat as much or even more(Y)

Oh yesss, the Mr Hair Curler.
I was waiting outside Ion's Artbox for Rebekah & Germaine.
& this man started coming towards me so i tried to run,
but keyword tried.

So he dragggggedddd(& i mean literally!) me to the chair.
& started saying that my hair is dry, has many split ends & is unruly.
LIKE HUH, my straight hair so chio plz!!!!!
Him 'See, your hair has sooooo many split ends! Do you see it??'
Me 'Uhhhh, i guess so?'
In my head? 'WTS NO I DONT SEE.'
& i just cut my hair a few weeks ago, got so fast split ends meh!!
But whatever i just 'uhhuh' & 'oh ya' all that way.

At first he was just straightening it.

THEN SUDDENLY HE START CURLING IT.
I was like WHAT?!
HAHA damn funny you know!
Then i shizzz, later germaine & rebekah got to wait:(
& he kept trying to sell me his hair curler.
At a cheaper price, bundled with other stuff, all kinds of tactics.
I was trying to get away so i said i need to ask my mum.
& he was like you can get it first then if your mum dont allow,
you can bring it back & i'll refund you.
SRSLY, seems like desperate times.

I feel so bad saying all this, but i didnt ask for the curling k!
Then after that i just said okay will get back to you, i need to go for lunch!
So basically i just disappeared.
But i think this is gna happen to most of the people he's curling for.
Soooooooo yup.

HAHAHA our 101010 was awesumpossumz!!!

& nao the princess shall say byebye here hehhhhhhhh BYE
Photobucket