Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweetest!


Cute video @meltheice showed me ♥ *hugsssss.

HAI GUYSSSSSSSSS!

Im a bit high nao cause i just had KOI.
I think KOI makes people high!

Anyway, i was feeling really zzz at everything today.
Like promos is over(again) but i still got to get back to studying.
Oh well, then i was soooooo restless today & couldnt sit still.
Hate the fact that life is so sad but then again, i'll just have to get it over & done with right!

Hmmmmm.
& last friday was Farewell for the J2s.
Photobucket
Cards i did for them!
It was pretty upsetting & i cant believe this either but i cried.
Cause of Mag & Melody ha-ha.
I didnt expect it at all!
Only expected them to cry cause of my awesome card:D
Which is pretty much like an essay cause i wrote so much!
Little did i know i would cry too seeing them cry!:(

Photobucket
I will miss mag & melody so much!
Esp mag, & seeing her really cry was quite touching!
Cause its quite rare considering she only cries for special reasons.
LOL ♥
She hugged me & cried, saying 'I will miss you!'
Wahh then like waterfall like that hahahahaha
Got to go back to class but i was still crying nonstop LOL
Claire was like laughing at me huh huh huh!
Photobucket

S09 clique was the best toooo!
Im quite upset we didnt take a clique photo!
Ahem ahem, winks at the girls*
If you girls know what i mean! Just kidding though!
Fiona, Wanlin, Debbie, Amelia & Kelvin!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Saw them in school today though, its quite retarded!!
The whole S09 was like in PE shirts hahaha
PhotobucketPhotobucket
& we had xlb buffet(Y)

Lalalaaaaa,
of course not forgetting Mathias & Bryan, bear hugs!
& like always, they are my big brothers & what else do they do other than bullying me.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Perfect example.
I dodged the other time but this time, i let them hit me!
'One last time la!' Mathias
HAHA fine.
Im glad they were so touched cause of the card.
& im happy that we were in the same school again since primary sch.
Photobucket6D outing after your As k guys!

& hahaha, house captssss.
Czl + Leon who always bully me,
Ks on the fence 'supppp cry',
Gary + Keith always encouraging me!
No photos taken with themmmmm but who cares
*cocky look.
Kidding la friends!

Hmmmmmm & many many others i cant possibly name all.
I'll miss all of you sooooo much!!:(
Cant imagine how it would be like to walk arnd school not knowing you guys are there,
not seeing Mag every morning to tell her whats up, not seeing Melody squealing over certain people, not meeting S09 clique every morning or randomly arnd school :(
But i'll deal!
I just want you all to know i'll miss you so very much.
& WE MUST GO OUT OKAY ♥

OK busy naooo!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket