Monday, April 18, 2011

My fat goondo.

Wahaha it will be a picture spam of Leslie if i was using my com.
Past few posts & such by the phone, self ban from com!
Once i touch it, whatever im doing will just turn into sinful spending.
Self discipline \m/

Anyw mondayyyy(Y)!
Started off being late cause the goondo left his wallet at home & i waited for himmm.
Thank goodness it was raining so we werent marked late!

Not a terrible day,
& i gathered that my weekends are forever spent being grouchy or full of angst.
I apologize for that again!
Like it stems from nowhere hohoho
Happygalz again nao heh.

Hmmm k nothing much, just wanna talk about my goondo & say sorry umpteen times for the outburst yesterday which didnt even make sense.
Hehhhhh XOXO.

& i think i've got the best all wrapped up in one.
Kept showing him off to everybody hoho
Im damn lame k byebyeeeee