Thursday, April 21, 2011

BAMZ.

Photobucket
End of the week!!!!!!

Shopping online w Claire nao instead of Holland V w J7!
But oh well, late plans so im alr snuggling in bed w my laptop.

Thursday today but its pseudo-Friday!

SO IMMA HAPPY GIRL.
3 full days to consolidate my work, hopefully.
Shall rest for tonight heh.
I know there's something wrong with me when i read books on China rather than awesome fiction books.

Hmm, school's getting a bit more hectic.
There are supplementary lessons almost every other day.
& some of them clashes i dont even know which one shld i go for.
+ im sucha kiasupig i wanna go for those i dont need to go for....

Econs structured coaching prog, Chem GYM(haha ikr!), Math Excellence Prog, CSE Bandings, im pretty glad that im in the better lessons & i have to keep working hard to ensure my STAY.
HAHA
But the amount of work is increasing but no fear!!
Gotta stay positive!

My classmates & I are encouraging each other, stuff like that, which is awesome:D

OKAY EMERGENCY.

Got to use the com for econs proj, which sucks cause i hate doing work in the internet,
BUT I'LL DEAL:D
byebye guysssss!


PhotobucketPhotobucket