Saturday, April 02, 2011

Pretty pretty please, dont you ever ever feel, like you're less than, less than perfect~

Photobucket
Sup guyzzzz, i broke my first resolution of April.
#1 - My life shall only revolve around studying.
Plan failed, the com is switched on *PULLS HAIR.

Well anyway, this CTs has been better than what i expected!
Considering that i flipped through & didnt study as hard as i am supposed to?
I feel superrrrrrrrr lucky & definitely super contented already.
Have to thank my lucky stars that i kinda still have my some knowledge in me?

BCC/B, GP not gotten back yet.
My CSE was the miracle of all miracles,
i've been failing my cse for the J2 year so far.
& i kinda feel that it was crazily different from J1, I STILL DO.
Like i didnt know how to extract points,
i failed by following the 'style' that i did for J1:(

So i was pretty demoralized
& i complained day aft day that the difficulty for this H1 was higher than that of my H2s.
No kiddinggggg:(
Thankfully i passed
& let me bask in happiness please, i even got the highest among the cohort!
Along with another girl i think,
its like a bonus bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was mad happy, texted Claire, & she thought it was an april fool's joke!
Dont blame her for that cause seriously, i myself counted the marks over & over again & like hyperventilated with Corrine.
LOLOL I know its just a B in some ways & im already so happy.
For my standard so far, i felt good la!
So cut me some slack,
& dont mention that I 'shouldnt be contented & should strive harder yadayada'.
Although i know i should study hard to improve also!

Wanted to do some personal reflections but i know this kinda things are judged easily whether i care or not. I do care because some who reads this page are my friends & i dont want them thinking anything negative about me. What for right! Im just glad that we generally did okay together & we are all gna improve & do well for our As together, I HOPE!!

Okay heck, im gna pen down a summary of my 'reflections'.
I felt that i could have done better if i studied in more detail?
Hmmmmmmmz, #justsaying okayyyyy.
I feel really different from my first first year in PJ.
Like i didnt give a shit about my studies at all.
Or i kinda just attempted to study but it wasnt gng through.
So i really feel quite a drastic change?
I spend my weekends doing some work, although its just a little, its definitely better than gng out shopping w/o any guilt!
Im glad(:


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Alright guys, *hugssssss!
& BYEBYEEEEEEEE!!!!!