Friday, April 01, 2011

Snipsnip \m/

Photobucket
HAI GUYSSSSSSSS, say hello to April!
Feels kinda weird cause April can be a name, okay anyw i meant the month.

April Fool's Day today & YES, I DIDNT GET SCAMMED.
I scammed Leslie though, & abit of Corrine:D
Told them my mum's forcing me to withdraw from school LOL
& April Fool's, big deal, check this out.
Photobucket
Yeah, that's it \m/ (from tumblr btw)

&&& This is a post for the hair, ha-ha.

YES IM SERIOUS.
Photobucket
Okay i love my hair muchhhhhhh, its long & feels like Rapunzel.
K exaggerating much.

But my hair's really kinda a big deal for me.

Since young, every single time i visit the salon,
i'll definitely go with a black face.
Like seriously, as if my whole life has been ruined or smth like that!
My grandma, my aunts, they DRAG me to the salon.
I sound like im making it seem really dreadful, & YES IT WAS.
I remember once, the hairdresser was like
'Are you sure i can cut her hair?'
in chinese.
Cause i kinda scared her with my expression....

I think one reason that cause my obsession with my hair would be...

.
.
.
.
THIS.

Photobucket
NOW YOU KNOW WHY. LOL.

& i've put this up here so many times, you might have seen it before.
Look.at.my.hair.
I LOOK LIKE A BOY!!!!!!!!

HAHA sure give any girl insecurities from young please!
Thanks to my grandma, cause she said i too dirty so i have to chop off all my hair?!
Doesnt make sense. Love her all the same:D
(Btw it was taken when i was P1!)

Also, i had like periods of my life with really nice hair, & periods with really bad hair.
Like when i was in P6, i think i had a helmet for hair.
I wish i have a picture of my ezlink photo to show yall!
It was taken when i was in P6, like really kaboomz hair.
Curly, thick & short. Doesnt sound like a good combi RIGHT.
hahahhahaahahahah i think im damn ugly la!

Anyway,
insecurities gone now with my beautiful tresses!
Actually i wasnt that insecure, i was a pretty ego kid.
& i think you guys can tell right? HAHA pardon me.
At least i feel like i dont look as bad as before...........right?
HAHAHA i must appear humble or all the bored people online reading this will start shooting their mouths off, or rather hurl insults till their fingers drop.
Well, i dont care two hoots.
IM JUST HAPPY THAT I DONT HAVE THAT HAIR ANYMORE:D

Weeeeeeee webcam photos!
(Quality sucks at night.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
HAHAHA like a camwhore only.

Kthxbai for allowing me to share my sad hair story with you guys, short & sweet though. *BEAMSSSSSSSSS.

Oh wait, i've not gotten to the point.
IM GNA CUT MY HAIR TMR!!!!
WILLINGLY!

Okay, the unwillingness stopped somewhere around Sec2,
when i rebonded my curlywurly hair.
Thank goodness my hair straightened out after that!
So byebye helmet, hello normal hair!
Yup, anyway its getting a little too long, like its at my hips already, so i guess its time to trim it a little!
I used to cut hair only once every six months.
But i think its only 4months since my last haircut!
SO yup.

I cant believe im subjecting you guys to the story of my hair.
It sounds kinda funny,
Happygalz92 though, hahahahaha a bit tempted to cut it by alot but im afraid i'll regret so NO.
Imma wimp when it comes to my hair.

So alrightttttt, that's it & buhbye!!!! (L)