Saturday, May 28, 2011

"If you win, you'll have to go out with me. If I lose, i'll go out with you."

HAHA
I wanted to post about today being one year since my first date with Leslie
& i realised the topic for DAY 2!
Day 2: A photo of yourself a year ago


So it's been a year since our first date,

but i didnt take pictures on that day!:(

But here's a short excerpt from my post that day!

"Then Saturday's with Leslie LOL
10.1% coolness(Y)
We caught Prince Of Persia, which was not badddd.
Then i had frolick again=x LOL
& shilin(Y) life is good.
Hahaha & we bet on our midyears!
Whether im better/lousier, its still my loss
hehhh kidding!
LOL"

Okay....i sound retarded.
anyway, 10.1% coolness being an inside joke.
& with the betting on MYES, guess why it will still be my loss!
Answer's in my heading LOL
Cheesy right he! But i handled it supa calmly like a boss k.
I was like whutttt, my loss?!?!
HAHAHA but i went home, called Mag & started hyperventilating.
Cause it meant something what!
&&& i cant believe i ate & ate & ate on the first date...

OKAY BACK TO THE PHOTO.

A photo of me a year back...
Photobucket
No idea why i chose thisssss, my face is round & chubbysxzxz.
Oh well! Not that im not like that now, i still am...SADLY.
Hmmm, & i have an umbrella in my hair.
Was the day i went out to Town for some vodka with Fiona, Wanlin, Chris & Kelvin.
The rest of S09clique was there for dinz but left after which!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket