Wednesday, June 01, 2011

My fist hungers for justice....uhm that was my fist.

Hai everybodyyyyyy!
Today got off to a pretty bad start which had me yelling at mum & all!
What else, household chores again.
Although i dont do them much, or even do them at all,
i cant seem to do them willingly once in a blue moon!
I know im spoilt, whatever!!
I offered my brother TWENTY bucks just to vacuum the floor but he rejected z
It has always been my grandmama cleaning the house & all:(
(Had to do it today cause grandmama's overseas)
I feel so bad but acbkjnsfjhadfuah why cant my ahma+maid get along!
Then she can shiok shiok laze around alr what!
#somethingi'llneverunderstand.


ANYWAY ITS THE HOLIDAYSSSSSSS!
Not much of one for me since it started with the H1 paper yesterday.
CSE has always been much of a dread for me!
Glad it's over!

+++
went to catch Kungfu Panda 2
with Leslie, Germaine, Kianhao, Luqman & Nadiah ytd!
Photobucket
IT WAS MAD CUTE PLZ.
The scenes I LOVE especially much will be those in the trailer from 1:10 & 1:46 in the trailer!
(Click for the trailer! Cant seem to embedded it!)
& this is crazy yknow!
BABY KUNGFU PANDA!!!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I wanttttttt!!
HAHA still purposely 'spam'.
Go watch if you have not!



& that was in the afternoon!
Went home etc etc & went out at night with the family,
TO CATCH POTC4 AT SHAW IMAX!

Hahahaha okay, i dont really watch POTC.
In fact, i've not seen a single one yet, till ytd!
It was niceeeeeee!
But i would say it is a tad too long!
The IMAX seats were comfy BUT i had an ache after the two hour long show!
Maybe it's me HAHA
& the screen was hugeeeeeeeee(Y)
Gna catch this documentary Born to be Wild 3D with b!!(L)

Hmm aunt & I were thinking if IMAX or Gold Class would be better,
& we came to a conclusion that each has their own merits!
LOL Not much of a conclusion huh!

For Imax, the pros would be that it is a huge screen
& the 3D effects are so much better than normal theatres!
Sound system wise, bravo too!

But comfort wise, for me, i'll definitely go with Gold Class!
The seats are like awesome max?!
The seats can be tilted + have blanket k!
I rmbed, the time i went i was freezing in Vivo & thank goodness there's a blankey.
HAHA
Just wondering if the seats are still separated by the table in the middle,
wanna go catch some movie there w Leslie but i dont wanna be seated away from himmmmmm:( #stickyme

& if you happen to catch a movie at Lido or what,
go check TONKICHI out!
Really good food *slurpssssssss
Love the oyster!!!!

& toodles with love, ending off with a picture of me on College Day!
Photobucket