Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dayum.

Got my hands on the card reader but photobucket aint letting me upload.
ANGRY.
Oh well, enjoy waiting ;)

Okay la i'll try my best to find some way to upload.
Here's one!

Sushi making with b on our 10th!!!!!!
& yay his family said it is niceeee:>


& maybe a chunk of words for you to go through,
wheeeeeeeeeee had a mad awesome night last night!
Sophia(Leslie's sister) graduated ytd!
Bit of an inspiration cause it kinda spurred me on!
I mean i wasnt there but hearing about it, srsly.
IM GNA MUG MY SORRY ASS OFF.

So went for dinner with his family + sister's boyf,
& had a pretty good time, they were all so happy!
I mean, all of us kept laughing nonstop, his dad is mad funny!
Went to his place before all of us went to MBS at like 10+pm,
found this magical dome in which your voice gets amplified to the other side & the other side will hear you as if you are right beside them, sweeeeeet!
But uhm....i dont know if my voice is being amplified or if that's my real voice.
SIGH.
(& when i highlighted magical dome in blue, i was imagining the word in blue with sparkles all over, blogger should have something like that. LOL #abittwit?)

HAHAHA then supperrrrrr, only to get home at 1.30am i love days like that!
&&& today is like one year aft he confessed to me LOLOLOL
Okay this is really retarded but wheeeeee happygalz92

TOODLESSSSSSSXZXZXZ