Monday, July 18, 2011

Issues.

With photobucket that is! It aint letting me upload shiz.
So you cant seeeee beeeautiful photos:(
Anybody has this problem as well or any solutions?
Do tell me!!!
That's if you wanna see my photos, & why wouldnt you!(:

/EDIT YES I FOUND ANOTHER WAY.
But do tell me if there are any other ways to upload photos!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Stayed over at b's again from sat to sun, luv it!
Cosyyyyyyyyy (Y)
His family is superrrrrrr nice(as always!), i likey.
So thankful for him in my life & it is amazing how we are always so contented being with each other even when we just sit and stone.
Our love transcends all boundaries~~ HAHAHA CHEESY.

Some photosssssss.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
1. Kianhao's 19th @ Playnation.
2. USS with J7 & Charlie Chaplin minus K Ang.
3. Fav Goldilocks (& USS reminds me so much of the boy^^)
4. Them vying for Best Singer when obviously its me, HAHA
5. & im the Best Girlfriend too \m/

Anyw Jwee & Kristel just left for Aussie & they'll be back 6mths later!
Goodness, im still not sure of how to feel,
but i guess all is well cause they'll be back anyw right!
No doubt i'll miss them but im glad they have this chance to go overseas and all(Y)
They are really excited so im happy for them!
If i have a choice, i think i'll stay in Sg still!
Unless Leslie goes w me HEHEHE.
But srsly, im too much into my comfort zone & my dear bed.

Shall go back to the SGC, bye y'all!

Hopefully once every week will keep you satisfied.
OK i'll try to update more, so check back ;)