Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Weird like that :>

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hai y'all!

Town with Jwee on Sat as i mentioned earlier & pictures?
HAHA cracks me up i think that day wasnt a good photo day.
Love the 4th picture, + i wasnt tall enough for the buff daddy photo.
Sigh, i was already tiptoe-ing in that photo!!!

Was randomly talking to b & aunts about this whole life topic.
Okay, lemme ask first.
Would you rather enjoy life & do everything for fun even if there is a risk of losing your life/limbs/something precious? Or would you just stay safe & stay away from such activities?

Heard a few stories, though rare, they still do happen!
Stories like people gng clubbing & the next thing they know, they got poked by a needle & they are HIV+ etc etc.
I know these are what, rare cases, but who knows, it might happen to you!
So why put yourself at risk?

Wait, i know i may sound like a naggy old lady with the whole paranoid, traditional/conventional thinking whatnots, just sharing my two cents worth!

Like put yourself in that situation, what if that really happens to you?
Case in point, your life would kinda be ruined wouldnt it!
I mean i heard about the needle in cinema seats before too but i presumed there is a lesser chance of it happening?
But actually that isnt the case right?
It is as accessible as a club & stuff like that.
Sigh, & just fyi, i do check the seats when i go to the cinema.
I know right, it makes me look paranoid & all but i just wanna be safe!
I reaaaaaaaally dont want stuff to happen to me or any of my loved ones,
that's why i kinda take precautions like that?

But such things do happen as freak accidents as well, regrettably:(
I feel so sorry for those who suffered due to accidents,
like the Thai girl incident, & a few other incidents my aunt told me.
I dont feel good typing it out here, i mean you can ask me if you wanna knw.

Gng to USS with the girls tmr & i was thinking about the huge coaster.
I dont wanna jinx my ride, but i was thinking if i should go on it!
Cause like what if anything happens just for that moment of fun?
I mean there is a risk there no matter what, im sure.
Just how much of a risk, & whether i am gng to take that risk.
It is not about whether i dare to or dare not to but more of the consequences?
It might be a lil too far fetched but to me, i dare not risk it.
I am paranoid am i not? LOLOL IDK.

I mean i know i cant possibly be paranoid about everything!
Like drinking water, what if i choke,
or opening my eyes, what if something pokes it,
you know what i mean!
I mean like the more major kinda stuff, LOL
I really hope someone gets me & i get my point across.
Long time since i've done such a wordy post i hope it make sense!

Oh well, #justsaying.
Any views on this??? Wheeeee
So everybody pleaseeeee treasure your life & your loved ones.
All the v v v v v v impt people in your life :')


PS. Really dont like the whole #firstworldpains thing on twitter although it is all in the name of fun! I feel soooo bad when i see it on my timeline cause like why are we complaining when there are people worse off:( But i know it is like a thing that all of us find in common, i mean those tweets, the content do happen to me too! But i just feel bad reading it, yesssss weird like that :>

PSS. Excited for USS tmr with J7 minus Kristel! Third time there, but it is the company!!!