Sunday, August 07, 2011

C to the U to the I.

Image SourceImage SourcePhotobucket

Hahaha heading's from Kianhao.
Seriously, I shouldnt even be blogging but im printing something so might as well.
But not much substance anyway huh?
Mundane boring stuff about my life:(
.
.
.

WONDERING HOW I LOOK LIKE IN SCHOOL?
LOL it's not even a near-interesting topic but im trying, see.
Okay here's how!

Image Source
One hugeass photo with my warm choc cake from Medz.. In school u.

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension
See! My girls all so preetz!
&& that's my waterbottle they cant stop laughing at, LOL
Such a qt whuttttt.

Anywa Medz is (Y),
it's like near Marche standards but with a much lower price!
25% off total bill if you have mastercard,
so we had like drinks, the main course & desserts!
Guess how much i had to pay!
10 freaking bucks only for that much of good standard food!
Where? Orchard Central B2 if im not wrong!
(Sounds like an ad, but srsly its damn cheap, i like.)

OKAY. HTC STAR AWARDS NEXT MAYBE.

Keep checking back but i didnt say when so im not cheating y'all!^^
#suchabitch
HAHA love y'all byebye!