Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How we first met.

This is gna be a retarded post i betcha, Leslie suggested this!
Typing it beside him nao while he does what boys does best......play dota.
Sounds freaking immature & as if we are those lianzbengz couple but NO WE ARE NOT.
This is so not self denial but im letting him what he wants to, then he'll be all mine again^^
Anyw, if i have to post allllll the way from how we first met,
it would really be damn shit naggy and all.
& i really dont wanna bore y'all LOL
So just a few memories to make him happy later when he reads this aft his game zzzzzz
LOL when we first mettttttttt.
Okay i actually typed a chunk but it got boring, I BORE MYSELF.
So yup, random snippets i chose to keeppppppp. 
Look at where he is standing, & where i am standing!
Totally noooooo link, we were just friends HEHEHE Y WE SO CUTE.
& he looks like a kid, not that he doesnt act like one nowwwww>:(
& seeeeee the barrier between us then? HE CLIMBED OVER IT^^
No more barrierrrrrrr~ k lame.

HIS 18th BIRTHDAY!
Our first picture together!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA
Seeeee, it is always best to take photos randomly^^

& im thankful for having this hansum albeit retarded young man w me in my lifeeee. Like everything i do, there is always him to support me, to be there with me. Everytime i get angry at something, or sad, or delirious, or bitchy, or just plain moody, i will just have to give him a call & he will make me feel better instantly. My happy pilllllll^^ I have become soooo dependent that i rarely have to do anything myself:') & this boy does it willing once i whine. I put him in first place regardless, & that's because he is someone i can rely on my entire life & i know it. Hopefully i wont jinx this & he'll be a happy boy reading this although i did not follow his requirements, LOL


Okay im half groggy as im typing this so pardon me sounding like imma nooooob, it's 1.36am & yayyyy we can go to bed finally. Bye guyssssssss, i love you all too!