Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANLIN^^

Herrow Wanlinz, HAPPY 19th!!!
The last in the clique to turn 19!
May all your wishes come true & stay happy forever! End of post.
HAHA so cliche & obviously that's not the end!

Wanlin, your 18th birthday!
Us in black & you, the only one in white!
We have been celebrating birthdays belated etc all the time!!!
This year especially, Kelvin in NS, me & the dreadful As,
all the rest of you having exams in your respective courses.
Seriously!!!
But boy am i glad that we will be able to meet more often now!
I AM DAMN FREAKING EXCITED.

Wanzzzz, i lurrbesdxzx chusxszx v v much!
Although it has been a short 3years since we got to knew each other, yadayadayada i shall spare the mundane, redundant & seemingly superficial stuff!! All i wanna say that it has been awesome to have you as a friend & i reaaaaaaally treasure you a lot! I know the feeling's mutual;) Rmb we first talked about stuff tgt in 09? I wasnt even in the clique etc but we spammed msn the entire night, every single night. We are THAT retarded arent we? Glad that happened! & glad to have you, Amelia, Fiona, debbie & Kelvin as my happy 5 frenzzzz, Or else my jc life would be a freaking mess LOL #loser4lyfe #foreveralone hahahaha I suck at putting my thoughts here properly, as always.

More photos of Wanlin & I!!

make a gif

& HERE'S A VID WE MADE FOR WANLIN FOR HER 18th!!!
(Bringing it out again cause i rly love the viddd^^)

K BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!