Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bumblebee-mazed.

♥♥♥

This post is way overdued but it wont beat the Countdown post & whatnots.
OH WELL, those shall wait agn.
& now there's CNY added to the list.
I wonder if anybody still checks back, srsly!
I lost my readers like krazy ever since i became a nerd, le sigh.

++ 5 days till Leslie's enlistment.
This feels so surreal, AISH.

Okay, anywwwww, today's post will be on my 4th trip to USS!
It sure gets repetitive but damn, there's the new Transformers ride!
Seriously DOPE manz,
it is really amazing how it feels so real, like we were on an actual coaster.
The effects are super brilliant!!!!
MUST TRY.

But i wont beat the Mummy ride that's for sure!
I took it like 5million times alr!!!
Okay not that much but my bro & i were like sitting & telling each other what comes next on the coaster LOL
'Okay, now there will be fire. Then there's the backward part, bloooop. Okay, into the mouth!!! & slope, turn, slope, slope, stopping!!! OK OK OK aft the door opens it's photo time! Do 'the sian face!/laugh at the other people!/sleeping face!' HAHA'
We are damn retardeddddd.
Despite the million times, it never gets boringggggg.

One of my fav photos of the day!
Frankenstein!!!!!


I really feel that this one is super 'advertisement-like'!!
Isnt it?
You can picture it on posters RIGHTTTTT?
HAHA I insist.

CRAVING FOR TURKEY LEGS:(
♥♥♥ LOVE IT.
But damn, it isnt really available in Sg!
Anybody knows where there will be awesome turkey leg for me to nom?


Le sigh, i miss my hairrrr, & my fringe.
It is damn preetzzzzz.
Now, it looks like grass.
Wavy & short.
Chicken backside, why did i tell the hairdresser 'ANYTHING'.
Reminder to all, that is the worst thing you can say to a hairdresser!!!
K BYEBYEEEEEE ♥♥♥