Wednesday, February 01, 2012

B's Enlistment!

Hi hi hi hi hi!
Today is Leslie's long awaited enlistment!
Ever since we got that letter stating that he has to go in on 31st Jan, we have been pretty much anticipating it yet hoping that it wouldnt come too soon.
What a contradiction.
But like, that's how everybody will feel right?
Hmmm, his parents, sisters & I were pretty worried about him.
But we all felt that it would do him good and he'll be less dependent on us(:
Main thing is for him to STAY SAFE.
I wouldnt know what to do if anything happens to him.
But i know everything will go just fine, if not awesome!

His sisters were working & studying so only his parents & I went with him.
Went on a tour round Tekong!!^^
I think it bought over his mum & I cause we felt like it was a resort/chalet.
Okay, but like maybe only the facilities/bed/etc are comfy,
the training confirm madnessssssss:(
Everybody telling me the tour IS A SCAM.
Hahahhahaha
On the way there.
Shuttle bus from Pasir Ris to SAF Ferry Terminal then ferry to Tekong.
I find the posters along the walkway very motivational,
but for someone like me who is the physical equivalent of a pig,
i dont think it will help much.
PULAU TEKONG.
Be nice to my babyboy preaseeeeeee.
Sprinkle stardust over you & make you sparkly*
Omg this part was really gg.com for me.
The enlistees eg. MY BOY, had to go up this stairs.
& the guests will have to go on a different route.
I went nuts at this part.
I mean, i didnt show it but i was like about to cry:(
Separation sucks.
K im actually damn gay.
The feeling really super heart pain no kidding!

Here's the bunk.
Mattresses are Kingkoil i heard, at least he'll have a good sleep.
I wonder if he is sleeping well now:(
#worrywart

The place seriously doesnt look bad, greenery & all.
*chants 'It's a facade, It's a facade~
& there's like this madness obstacle course which he has to finish in 5 mins.
But i believe he can do it, my fittest boy leh!!
Still i feel that some of the obstacles are really high.
I mean, not super high but high enough?
Like the logs forming a pyramid, what if he climbs to the top & slips??
Or there's this balancing beam which looks really thin.
:'( caught 11:11pm just now, please please please be safe.
HAHA following photo's really funny.
The enlistees arent supposed to look at us etc when they are seated,
so all the parents were busy snapping their son.
His mum & I went over to snap him,
he could see us from the corner of his eye & he am cio!!
See his silly expression!
& finally we could meet again for a quick meal!
SAF really toying with my emotions man!
I was so happy to see him yet i had to bear with the farewell later on,
what the heck they want from me!!! :'(
SEEEEEEEE.
We had to say byebye again:'(
I really miss your forehead kisses alr b, & your embrace. & the way you look at me when we talk. && how you coax me to sleep every night.
Etc etc.

Everything else i wanna say would be in the text or it will be in our book(:
Cant wait till you get out on 17th!
But till then, both of us shall hang tough!
You in army & me, starting work.
I love you, xx