Saturday, April 07, 2012

Meow

Hai you guys, i just did up a short post but im keeping it away.

I havent been updating i know,
pretty contented with everything now
& i dont feel the need to share details about my life like i did before.

Im happy with my place & i hope that everybody else will be too.
This way, the world would be a happier place!
I mean, why not just be happy & without any troubles!
Dont care about anything & just live your own life.
Makes everything a thousand times better.

I find it funny just watching on the sidelines looking at how people are so bothered about how others look at them & how people try to impress others just to stay 'in the scene'. Why bother unless they are your loved ones? & if they are, you wouldnt be trying to impress them or care about what they think. Because then, when the love is mutual, they wouldnt care about whether you are good enough or not. The important people are the people you can treat as your family.