Monday, August 06, 2012

Chasing the sun.

Hiiiiiiii, went on a date with Leslie ytd! 


We wanted to head to Hermes 'The Gift of Time' Exhibition at the railway! BUT thanks to the unforgiving weather, we went ahead with Ice Age 4. #boringdate but im definitely not complaining cause whatever we do together is just fun fun fun fun ^^v Headed down to Duxton Road cause i wanna have some cakes BUT IT WAS CLOSED >:( So upsetting! But we roamed around and explored, quite fun considering we have never been there before!

While waiting for the show to start.

At Duxton Road. 
I like red mailboxes! 
Oh & I rmb there's this one place with lots of em!

And i like yellow cars too, cause they look like pikachus to me ^^
 I now hope that everytime you see a yellow car, you'll think of pikachu & me.
Bwahahahaha *evil laughs

Down with a really annoying flu and slight fever. Hope it goes away by Wednesday! I can't wait, it's our 23rd monthsary and Leslie's gna be out till Sunday! 5 days of awesome funnnnnn ^^ && did i mention a fly flew into my nose? Super gross and i was alr down w the flu so fly+mucus really doesnt go well. Poor fly hahaha i'm gna stop being gross this instance, sorry guys!