Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Colours.

HELLOOOOOOOOO.

The past two weeks has been nothing short of fun!!
Did so many things and went from having awesome fun to being frightened out of my skin!
There was Corrine's 20th, USS with Leslie & his family for a SPH event, Sylvia's 22nd, My dad's birthday, EY 'after-peak' party @ Wavehouse, school school and more school LOL

Haven't really been doing my readings so i'm mighty guilty!!!!!
Thanks to Leslie booking in for two days only.....
(Because of his ear but i'll explain that later) 
But i have to remind myself that i need to study and get good grades!

OH YES, 
I PASSED MY DRIVING YESTERDAY 24/08/2012!!
I can now drive on the roads!!
But they showed me this really terrible video of accidents and like how the lives of everybody in the car kinda depends on you, i'm a little unsure if i wanna drive. 
Colin told me that i'll just have to be a confident driver!! & I will!!

Photos can wait cause i'm also mighty tiredddd:(