Sunday, October 28, 2012

4.40am

Previous post was already a good 3am but here's a 4.40am.
Just done w my Japanese Language & English Language homework and stuff.
My brain is so so fried.

Waiting for Leslie to come homeeee 
*insert a huang lian po face HAHA

Yup, staying over at his place now while he's out, Presley kidnapped him!!!
But it's okay cause i get to finish up my work! #nerd

Anyway, happy halloween guys!
Didn't do much this year and not planning too, why oh why.
But I have the guts of a cat(scaredy cat i assume) so it may be a good thing afterall.

Here's yesterday with Leslie, his family & his family friends!
Hoho, met him since wed. Too much, too much. I KID.
1.  His sister Sylvia, me, him, his family friend Yutian
2. His mum, Sylvia, Me
3. Sylvia, Me
4. My favourite!!!!!!!!!
Despite the wind, the photos turned out great IMO!!
So scenic. I'm so going back there to take more photos hehehe.

& caught a photo of this pretty cloud as well!
It's so 3 dimensional!!! Real life's even better.
& I have a friend who took the cloud from Tampines, which is super far from where I was!
Pretty interesting, we are all under the same sky GUYS!!!!
HAHA #suaku

Anyway, enjoyed myself, love such outings!
Hopefully more to come. 
& hi corrine, I know i promised birthday postssss but i'm doing all this impromptu posts in the middle of the night. I sincerely apologise with what's left functioning of my brain. The sentence is so damn incoherent AIYA. 

OKAY LESLIE IS BACKKKKKKKKKK ^^
& he's all red hehe