Friday, December 07, 2012

It's always a good time~

Song's been stuck in my head since this afternoon someone please save me.



Went out earlier with my bestie Claire today!
Really glad we are meeting so much more now^^

Set out with a goal to spend & yes, goal accomplished!
Got me 7 items all $15 or below, yes budget barbie #2 alr!
I kid, I'm definitely no budget barbie haha.


We headed to H&M and aloha, got me a knitted pullover + a mint basic top for $22.90 in total!

I.AM.SO.IN.LOVE.W.THE.KNITTED.PULLOVER.
Seriously, it's super comfy and I got it oversized so it looks really snugly!




 

 
Fruitful day with Clairebear
(this silly nickname we gave her)
& we had dinner at this quaint  
Charlie Brown Cafe

Brings back memories of when I was a child! I used to eat at this Snoopy Place as well, not sure if it's called 'Snoopy Place' or what but yup.
 Hehe here's me with my dinner & my favourite floral wreath!
Thought it would be weird to wear it out like that but it's too pretty so i didn't really bother!

Anyway, I've whisked my cbox away and tada, in its place, A FORMSPRING.
Been answering questions there on and off alr, not much though.
& I thought instead of cluttering the sidebars with a cbox and a formspring,
I should just have one!
Same function anyway right?

ANYW YOU GUYS LIKE TO ASK ANONYMOUS QUESTIONS!
Just look!

A, guest, Passerby, hahaha just a few from prev months.
Again, not a lot.
So well, I'll be able to get questions immediately in Formspring so yup.
There you go, if you have any questions 
>>>>>>>>> 
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY STILL READS THIS SPACE.

Hmmmmmmm, one last thing before I go catch some dramas.
LESLIE IS COMING HOME TMR GUYSSSSSSS. 
In about 7hours!!!
Been sending him silly edits the past 4 nights(& gng to tonight) hehehe
It doesn't feel like he left Sg at all actually, with all the video calling and whatsapping.
It made me feel like I'm actually a pretty strong girlf!
(Although that's not really the case ha-ha)

NOT BAD RIGHT.

Okay, night you sweethearts! x