Wednesday, September 12, 2012

On & on I go.

Hi guysxz, i'm crumbling from all the stress in school!!! NOT. Hahaha it has been a good 5 weeks since school start and I have absolutely no idea why i am here rambling when I have 3 projects due next Friday and i have yet to start on any. I.AM.GOING.TO.DIE. I sound totally conflicted as to whether I am stressed or not. I think I just like to sound as drama as possible... Anyway, Leslie has been coming out every other day. Not helping cause I have to study!! (You see how the topic always goes back to studying??) I don't know if i'm happy or sad that he is always coming out. I guess many girls would be elated LOL Okay i am, but i wanna study #nerdface. (Study again...) So yup, eventful week with like crazy many things and I really wanna blog but i can't. SO ANNOYED. HAHA okay, i'll go rush and be done with my work(quality ones) and i'll be back in a jiffy. I hope 'jiffy' doesn't mean after Semester 1. BYE GUYS.